Hello Beautiful Ladies, We all Know March 8th is an International Women's Day. In honor of International Women's Day, I have something to share with you all, that - Why and How a Women need to be Financially Independent?
When a Women is Financially Independent, She has the ability to live life on her own terms, No matter where you go in life, Whomsoever you get married to, You have to be Financially Independent because you don't know which shapes of life will throw at you. Hence, You need to have the ability to take care of yourself and people whom you love. This helps to protect yourself and to stand on your own feet and say to yourself that alright I can do this, I am worth it.
In my Views, Being Independent is a paramount and financially independent women are capable of taking their own decisions. This increase their self-respect and makes them more confident to face any kind of situation in life. Being financially independent will enable them self-sufficiently fulfil their wishes."A Women's best protection is a little money of her own"
-- Clare Boothe Luce
To be Financially Independent, First... We have to be committed and determined in what we do!"Remember, You are responsible for your own life economically and in every other way"
IMPORTANCE OF BEING FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT
- To feel responsible
- To meet the rising cost of living
- To Pre-empt emergencies
FINANCIAL HABITS EVERY WOMEN SHOULD FOLLOW
- Know exactly what your income is and where it comes from..
- Know how much you get paid last month and track all those details. You are accountable for all and make sure every rupees you earn is working best as it can do for you. So, start tracking all your finances.
- Know your expenses and be organized. Know what is due and when. Make sure you pay all your dues in time. Example: House Rent, Electricity and water bills and so on..,
- Cut your unwanted expenses, Understand that this is just an appearance of wealth. Always be motivated by actual wealth.
- Have a Budget plan for each pay and stick to it.
- When you have a budget plan, You can minimize your unwanted expenses and it allows financial control.
Advice: Never Live On Credit
Always Keep in Mind -- "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned"
"Don't let money control your happiness/Life, Most Importantly You control your money but don't let money control you".
Hope you understand, For Further topics, Please do comment!!!