We can’t put all our thoughts in our head at once! So, do you think it’s better to write down what you have to do? Off course, Yes!✍😍
"The Discipline Of Writing Things Down Is The First Step Towards Making It Happen" -- Lee Lacocca
Writing things down is a key to productivity and helps you to think more clearly and focus on your mind. It also helps you free up your mind and better organize your thoughts. So, its a powerful habit that everyone should follow -- Let us give a try!!!✍🙌
"We Write To Taste Life Twice, In The Moment And In Retrospect"
-- Anais Nin
When your mind moves as fast as the computer keys, you tend to overproduce -- Really🤔
So according to Science, Physically Writing things down makes it easier to remember and helps in higher level of thinking and it also makes your brain, free from stress.
So always educate your children to write the things down mainly homework's✍ it really helps them a lot.Let us see what are the rewards we get while writing things down…
- It gives you focus and clarifies your intentions and priorities.
- When it’s important to remember something.
- When you need to get something done.
- When you want to feel accomplished.
- When you’re feeling overwhelmed, anxious or stressed.
- Written goals are important! That remain yourself what to focus on!
- Even ideas don't stay long right! So, its better to note it.
- It helps you to gain a sense of achievement.
"When You Write Things Down, They Sometime Take You To Places You Hadn't Planned" -- Melanie Benjamin