NATURAL HOME REMEDIES FOR HAIR CARE - PROVEN REMEDIES TO TRY!👍
I know many people are worrying about your hair right, Let me share you few proven tips for you.
In this article, I have shared some of the most effective natural home remedies for hair care.
"TAKE CARE AND SPIKE YOUR HAIR"
INGREDENTS:Aloe Vera Leaf
- Wash the aloe vera leaf and remove the thorns in the corner.
- Extract the pulp from the aloe vera & massage the pulp into your scalp in circular motions.
- Wait for 15-20 mins and then rinse with cold water.
- Do this process twice/thrice a week for good results.
- Aloe Vera plays an important role in balancing the pH levels of the scalp and hair.
- Applying natural aloe gel on scalp and hair is one the most effective ways to stop hair loss and promote hair growth.
- Aloe Vera is super good for both hair and skin.
Take fresh neem leaves as needed
- Wash the leaves and grid it into a paste & apply directly to our scalp with cotton balls.
- Keep it for about 30 mins, You may feel itchy after applying the neem leaves but it is nothing to worry.
- We all know neem leaves, known for its beneficial properties, the ancients ayurvedic beauty rituals used in all ayurvedic beauty products.
- Since, neem has a huge amount of beneficial compounds that have anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory destroy all your dandruff.
- 1 cup of fenugreek
- Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- Grind the soaked seeds and make a paste.
- Apply this paste to your hair and leave it for 40-45 mins & rinse you hair throughly with a cold water
- Fenugreek seeds kills the bacteria and fungi present in the scalp & enhance hair growth and helps in rebuilding of the hair follicles.
- Fenugreek reduces your body temperature/heat.
- Cotton Ball
- Grind the onion and extract its juice.
- Dip the cotton ball into the juice and apply it directly to your scalp.
- Wait for about 30 mins, and then rinse it off with cold water.
- Onion has a high sulfur content that improves blood circulation to the hair follicles and encourages hair growth.
EGG WHITE MASK
Eggs are very good for dry hair and makes you hair shiny as eggs are rich source of Vitamins & essential nutrients for optimum hair health.
HAIR OIL MASSAGE
- Coconut oil
- Neem oil
- Castor oil
- Mustard oil
HOW TO USE:
- Mix tablespoons of each of these oils.
- Heat it (Make it warm)
- Massage the warm oils gently from the root of the hair to the tip.
- Wash it off after an hour.
- Repeat this weekly once, for better results.
Hope, all this little tiny tips will help you all,
"INVEST IN YOUR HAIR, IT'S THE CROWN YOU NEVER TAKE OFF".